Sep 2, 2009

Concourse & Seng Siong Supermarket

Saturday, I told you that we went Concourse to find Cody birthday party items but the shopping mall of the building has tear down :( Waste our effort all the way to there. Albert check with the security guard that where are all those shops moved to. They have shifted to Tekka `The Verge'.

Sunday, I was taking care of cody. My parent in law, sister in law & Albert were busy praying seventh month Ghost Festival `中元节'. Later in the afternoon, I have settle Cody in his dream land than Albert & I went to Little India `The Verge' to buy party gift packs, balloons & some other stuffs. At Seng Siong supermarket, bought disposal diapers for cody. And our way back home by taking NE Line cum Circle line MRT.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...