Sep 8, 2009

Forum The Shopping Mall

Monday I'm on leave. Albert & I want to bring Cody out. After feeding him lunch, we took train to Orchard. Albert asks me what to eat for lunch? Hmm.... I want to eat Long John Silver. Thinking Orchard where have the outlet? I have been long time never hang around Orchard le. Keke....

I only remember Shaw Centre level 5 has it, so we went there.


After finish our lunch, I push Cody to take picture with Astro Boy :)


We passed by MAC cosmetics. Actually I just want to see only. But end up I bought something :P

Now we are going to Forum before Cody fall asleep because he haven't take his afternoon nap. Already 2pm plus going to 3pm.

But once we reached there. He became so active, keke.... All the CARS!




The indoor playground was not open yet. So we went to Toys "R" Us.

I saw this Fisher-Price Musical Table not bad, bilingual learning cost $139.90. Of course never buy it la.
Cody only play for awhile.....

Cody was busy walking here & there.

Wear Octopus hat ;P
This is the indoor playground.








0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...