Dec 31, 2009

Zoo trip

Today is last day of 2009!

We went to the Zoo with my colleague Esther & her family. We meet there at 9am.





Cody new friend's Cayenne.









We have reached the place for kids! Cody keep looking at the Merry-go-round.



It's water playing time :)




We stayed there about 1 hour than go for lunch.


We want to watch this animal show but Cody was so scare & cried. So we have to go.......

Esther & her family went back first. Albert & I still want to bring Cody around because this is his first time to the Zoo.



Cody felt tired & fall asleep.......

Hubby & I went to see other animals before we make a move ;)



I would like to thanks Esther who ask me to go along with her family and have free admission for my family :)

Cody was having fun today!

2 Comments:

Mummy Esther said...

Haha.. U r welcome! Hope U all enjoyed as much as we did! :)

Liying said...

Of course we enjoyed it too ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...