Jan 3, 2010

BBQ at Yishun home corridor 2nd Jan 2010

I feel like eating BBQ so Albert & I went to get some raw foods back. Albert was preparing the foods when my mom & I started to set up fire.


Cody was so excited whenever he can go out of the house. He keep walking here & there.









After setting up the fire. It's time for Cody to sleep. Already 11pm liao ;) So I never take any photos after that. When the time Cody fall asleep. Albert already finish BBQ all the foods. I can just eat & relax :P

Thanks hubby!

2 Comments:

Mummy Esther said...

Wa.. Saliva dripping liao leh!

Feel like having BBQ food 2! Keke...

Liying said...

No photos of the BBQ food, ur saliva already dripping liao. If have photos of it, u will more tempted to eat :P

Haha...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...